Friday 23 November 2007

Marc Jacobs naked moment



Marc Jacobs extends his moment of nudity in the latest issue of Visionaire, #52: Private, shot entirely by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, and published in a Louis Vuitton gold case. Jacobs served as guest editor for the special issue.
See the full shot after the jump...
Last week, Jacobs told the NYT: "In the most basic way I can say it, coming from a psychological place, what I love more than anything is attention. That is about as honest of a statement that I could possibly make. I want a reaction, because I want the attention."
Whatever your opinion of Jacobs or his want of attention, the image itself is pretty beautiful. And who wouldn't lie down naked on a giant stuffed doll for Mert and Marcus?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...